Thursday, September 30, 2010

Right Decision

When I attend this workshop

1st...I know a few of good friends

2nd...gain a lot of knowledge

3rd...i'm really interested to join this field

4th...i really wish that i'm shortlisted

when heard some of my friends got their call

I know I won't get it alr...

feel sad lo...

dunno y...1st time got this feeling...

maybe I'm so wish to earn a lot money bah...

by the way...

I got another department head's call

feel a bit happy...

coz I got the 2nd chance to step in this field...

Although the job type is much boring than the 1 i wish to join...

just hope that I can manage it well...& can jump to the place where I wish to go in the future...

Just hope that I'm doing the right decision...

Coz i left the job that I like...

Got a bit regret...

but the ppl there making me...

Now...I just can look forward...

Look forward to be more happy...

Wish...Pray...Work Hard...

Ganbatte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment